As a Senior Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for your customers and act as a mentor for the Sales Associate team. You will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience. For a portion of your contracted hours, you may be required to hold the store keys and undertake the responsibility and duties required to open and close the store, lead the sales associate team to achieve daily tasks and deal with issues as they arise.
Drives Business Results
What you’ll do
• Consistently deliver against goals and targets set by the management team.
• Uses initiative to drive store results.
• Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores.
• Drive results by participating in an Leader On Duty (LOD) Shift.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
• Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer’s expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
• Knowledgeable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends.
• Maintains great brand and visual standards and takes pride in how the store looks.
• Acts as a mentor (and coach when Keyholder) for the Sales Associate team.
• Works as a team player and enjoys helping and supporting in the development of the Sales Associate team.
• Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
• Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
• Delivers great store standards through adherence to Merchandise Handling SOPs.
• Ensure LP and Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are followed when Keyholder.
• Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance
Please apply via