We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join our team. Confident, outgoing with a natural desire to engage with our customers, you’ll ensure every customer is welcomed when they arrive in store and help them to find the perfect gift or treat for themselves!
You’ll enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding store targets in a lively, friendly and busy retail environment. You will also be highly organised with lots of drive, a ‘can do’ approach and the initiative to drive great performance.
Your responsibilities will include
- Ensuring an exceptional customer experience is delivered at all times, to every customer
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge to bring our range alive
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Keeping stock replenished
- Use the till to complete customer purchases
Who we are looking for:
As a forward thinking employer who truly values our team members we will;
- Offer a dynamic and supportive store environment
- Provide training and ongoing opportunities for development
- Support to excel in your role and to be the best you can be
If you love to engage with your customers, support and develop within a team environment and have the ability to work in a fast paced retail environment, we would like to hear from you.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Please bring your CV and cover letter to:
The Manager, Cafe Thornton’s. Lakeside Village.
White Rose Way, Doncaster, DN4 5JH.